Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (OPCAB)

What is OPCAB? If conservative treatment options for coronary artery disease are unsuccessful and you continue to have chest pain or are at risk of having a heart attack, your cardiologist may refer you to a Cardiothoracic surgeon for coronary artery bypass surgery. One type of bypass surgery that may be recommended is called Off-Pump(…)