Dr. Jai Raman has performed nearly 2,500 heart surgeries and more than 700 thoracic operations. Dr. Raman’s surgical expertise encompasses a wide range of cardiac and thoracic procedures. He has particular skill in complex, high-risk cardiac surgeries.
Our specific heart surgery services include:
- Surgery for Heart Failure
- Arterial Grafting in Coronary Artery Surgery
- Surgical Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- New techniques in valve repair
- High Risk Cardiac Surgery
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Aortic Valve and Aortic Surgery
- Robotic Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery
- Endovascular Stent Grafting of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- OPCAB surgery using pedicled arterial grafts, anastomotic device development
To schedule an appointment please call (312) 563-6672. See our Chicago Heart Surgery Appointments page for more information and to get directions to our clinic.